The PV520A series of ultrasonic component analyzers （Impedance Analyzer) are jointly developed by the Department of Automation of Tsinghua University and the Institute of Acoustics of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. They are used as comprehensive solutions for the detection of piezoelectric ultrasonic devices and equipment.
PV520A is a new generation of ultrasonic component analyzer developed on the basis of PV70A-P (computer version) and PV70A-D (built-in display version), combining the advantages of the former two. Its characteristics are as follows:
1. The large screen and full-screen touch make PV520A have the operating experience of PV70A-P (computer version) without the cumbersome feeling of computer operation.
2. Relying on the new super powerful ARM processor data processing capability, the measurement accuracy of PV520A is much higher than that of PV70A-D (with display version), which can reach the level of PV70A-P (computer version).
3. The full-screen touch operation is more user-friendly, and there is no need for a large number of physical buttons of the PV70A-D (built-in display version), so the operation of the instrument becomes extremely simple, at the same time the product size is smaller, the weight is lighter, and the portability is better.
4. It can be connected to a computer for operation like PV70A-P, and the software is fully compatible, so users no longer need to be familiar with software operations.
Four major advantages of the product:
Testing equipment is an important part of product quality control, so the “credibility” of the product is very important. Our products have four major advantages:
1. Technology jointly developed by Tsinghua University and the Institute of Acoustics of the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
2. It has been 15 years since our PV60A/70A series products were introduced to the market in 2001. They have been used by thousands of customers in the industry and have become the de facto ultrasonic industry measurement standards.
3. Over the past 15 years, more than two hundred university research institutes have used our instruments, because university research institutes often have more than 200,000 imported Agilent instruments 4294A. Our instruments have been tested against imported Agilent instruments countless times. Yes, the facts prove that the test results of our instrument are completely credible.
4. Our instruments have been selected by many German and American ultrasound application companies as test instruments. The instrument is the key to the quality of the product. If you choose an instrument made in China, it must be built on the basis of full trust.
For ultrasonic measurement, the two graphs of admittance circle and logarithmic graph are important (the two graphs are the main methods for judging qualified), and more than ten parameters: resonance frequency Fs, large conductance Gmax, bandwidth F2 -F1, anti-resonance frequency Fp, quality factor Qm, free capacitance CT, dynamic resistance R1, dynamic inductance L1, dynamic capacitance C1, static capacitance C0, effective electromechanical coupling coefficient Keff. The PV520A series of ultrasonic component analyzers are suitable for measuring various ultrasonic devices, including: piezoelectric ceramics, transducers, ultrasonic cleaning machines, ultrasonic plastic welders, hydroacoustics, magnetostrictive materials, ultrasonic pulverizers, ultrasonic atomization , Ultrasonic dental cleaning, reversing radar, ultrasonic ranging, phacoemulsification, ultrasonic descaling, ultrasonic motors, and all other devices and equipment that use piezoelectric and ultrasonic.
Widely used (industry approved)
Our products have been used in the following units: Tsinghua University Physics Department, Peking University Electronics Department, Shanghai Jiaotong University Instrument Engineering Department, Zhejiang University, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Harbin Institute of Technology, Tianjin University, South China University of Technology, Tongji University, Xi’an Jiaotong University , Department of Physics, Shaanxi Normal University, Institute of Acoustics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 715 China Shipbuilding Industry Corporation, China Shipbuilding Industry Corporation and a large number of Chinese companies, as well as some from Japan, Germany, France, the United States, Italy, Taiwan, Hong Kong, South Korea Some companies. Therefore, the total number of units using our products has exceeded a thousand.
Leave A Comment